Last updated - 28 March 2017
- ImageKit.io, herein referred to as “ImageKit” is an image server that provides multiple facilities to its Users which includes optimization, transformation, modification, editing, last but not the least storage of images of Users in the real time.The facilities extended to the User by ImageKit are collectively referred to as “Services”.
- The Services of ImageKit is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis, without warranties or representations of any kind, either express or implied.
- ImageKit and any third party providing materials, services or content to this website, disclaims all warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of third party rights, completeness or accuracy of the information, update or correctness of the information, freedom from computer viruses, other violation of rights regarding services, products, material and contents of ImageKit.
- Views expressed by the Users are their own, ImageKit does not endorse the same and shall not be responsible for them. No claim as to the accuracy and correctness of the information on the site is made although every attempt is made to ensure that the content is not misleading/ offensive/ inappropriate. In case any inaccuracy is or otherwise improper content is sighted on the website, please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, Services and other information provided through the website. ImageKit does not warrant that the access to website will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in website will be corrected.
- Users are strongly advised to independently verify the authenticity of any pre-launch or promotional offers or sweepstakes or any notification regarding any contest received by them. ImageKit does not endorse any pre-launch or promotional offers shared by any third-party.
- No information contained herein shall constitute an invitation or an offer to invest in ImageKit Private Limited (herein referred to as “IMPL”) or any of its Affiliates. Further, nothing contained in ImageKit should be construed as a recommendation to use any product, process, equipment or formulation, in conflict with any patent, or otherwise and ImageKit makes no representation or warranty, express or implied that, the use thereof will not infringe any patent, or otherwise.
- IMPL is controlled and operated from India and ImageKit makes no representation that the materials are appropriate or will be available for use in other parts of the World. If you use ImageKit from outside India, you are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws as well as international conventions and treaties.
- The Services offered in one region may differ from those in other regions due to availability, local or regional laws or legal impediments and other considerations/factors. ImageKit does not make any warranty or representation that a User in one region may also obtain the Services as provided in another region. Information on ImageKit may contain references to products, programs or Services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not in any manner imply that IMPL intends to announce, launch or provide such products, programs or Services in your country.
- ImageKit does not directly process any payments and does not store any person’s credit card or debit card or bank account details or eWallet information.
- IMPL uses the maximum care possible to ensure that all or any data / information in respect of electronic transfer of money does not fall in the wrong hands. For completing online transactions involving payments a user is directed to a Payment Gateway, IMPL does not store or keep credit card data. Since the transaction happens on a third-party network not controlled by IMPL, once a credit card transaction has been completed, the payment information is not accessible to anyone at IMPL after completion of the on-line transaction at the Payment Gateway, this ensures the maximum security.
- Users' correspondence, transactions or related activities with third parties, including payment providers and verification service providers, are solely between the User and that third party.
- ImageKit reserves the exclusive right to change or alter or modify or reduce or increase the fees or prices of its Services or any other fees or prices as the case may be due to any reason or no reasons at all.
- As the payments conducted by the Users are via Third Parties and IMPL or ImageKit does not exercise any control over such third parties therefore IMPL or ImageKit cannot be held responsible or liable for anything arising out of or in connection with such online payments, usages or transactions.
- In the event, the Services of ImageKit are accessed by any person below the age of eighteen (18), it shall be presumed by ImageKit that such a person or User as the case may be is accessing or securing access to the Services of ImageKit with due permission of his or her parent(s) or guardian(s). That the services of ImageKit are being appropriated/used by such a person or User as the case maybe under the direct/indirect control or supervision of his/her parent(s) or guardian(s).
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- IMPL or ImageKit, as the case may be, respects and strictly adheres with the laws of the Union of India. Any Contravention by any user of such laws on this or through this platform shall be immediately reported to the concerned authorities by IMPL or ImageKit. IMPL or ImageKit shall share the Sensitive Personal Information with such authorities if and when deemed necessary.
- IMPL indemnifies itself from any impersonation committed by any person whether natural or artificial posing himself/herself as a property owner/title-holder/representative of the company. IMPL does not verify or endorse at any point any misuse or illegal use of anything.
- IMPL will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of or relating to the use or the inability to use ImageKit, its content or links, including but not limited to damages caused by or related to errors, omissions, interruptions, defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, line failure and all other direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, loss of profit, exemplary or consequential damages whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory including Force Majeure, and whether or not, such organizations or entities were intimated or advised of the possibility of such damages.
- IMPL or ImageKit may use marketing services for advertisement purposes and in pursuant to the same it may resort to usage of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter etc. Any information published on such social media or any information published on any platform for marketing purposes shall not hold ImageKit or IMPL as the case may be liable for any information or data transmitted.
- IMPL assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of User's data/information. IMPL shall not be responsible for any problem or technical malfunction on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problem or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to any User and/or Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials/information from the website.